ASKIDA CT is a unique and powerful solution that allows you to orchestrate automated tests and analyze their results throughout the lifecycle of your applications. It guarantees the quality of existing and new applications, thus maximizing the value of your investment. By allowing you to test the functionality of your applications on all platforms and in any programming language, ASKIDA CT enables you to make significant savings in both time and money.
ASKIDA CT runs a series of systematic and repeatable tests from the very beginning of the development cycle and presents the results and status of your applications through sophisticated dashboards, thus giving you full control over the quality and operational compliance of your information systems.
DO MORE THAN JUST TEST
ASKIDA CT is complementary to any automated testing tools, as it fills automation gaps and optimizes their efficiency. While automated test tools only execute automated testing scripts on one specific component of an application, ASKIDA CT integrates and sequentially execute all your scripts to validate your entire business process.
REDUCE WORKLOAD BY 40% ELIMINATE BUGS BY 95% 100% RELIABLE APPLICATIONS ORCHESTRATE AUTOMATED TESTING SOLUTIONS REDUCED TIME & COSTS
Execution and validation can be completed in minutes Test faster, better and simpler.
Integrate manual scripts without any modification nor duplication.
Prepare data automatically and systematically for each test.
IMPROVED TESTING & SCRIPTING
- Consolidate results of the scripts to be executed.
- Scripts are directly embedded in test case documentation.
- Test plans evolve over time.
- Run all scripts, in any circumstances and at any time.
MORE CONTROL OVER PROJECTS
- Execution results are traced at all times.
- Detailed dashboards give you a global view of all test results at any point in time.
BENEFITS OF USING ASKIDA CT SOFTWARE... ASKIDA CT ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Prepare environments and test data using keywords.
- Oversee the execution of automated tests in the scheduled order.
- Repeat tests for an entire process at any time, without manual intervention.
- Analyze pass and failure results quickly with detailed reports.
- Switch from an automated test plan mode to a manual one (and vice-versa) in one simple click.
- Get the full list of updated keywords live from the menu in ASKIDA CT.
- Have an overview of the progress of the project and the scripted and non-scripted test codes, as well as the progress of automated versus manual tests.
- Improve the overall conformity, quality and security of applications.
- Test all programming languages on all technological platforms.
TYPES OF AUTOMATED TESTS SUPPORTED
- Functional testing
- Non-regression testing
- Integrated testing
- User testing
- Acceptance testing
- Security testing
- Performance testing